Tuesday 13 October 2015

A Peek at my new design...



Last week I finished the sample of my newest pattern - Holly Toppers.  Holly Toppers is a scrappy Christmas table topper in three sizes:
  • a 27" x 63" table runner 
  • a 27" x 45" table runner or
  • a 27" square table topper.
I just picked up my runner from my long arm quilter.  I am just thrilled with the custom quilting done by Mary Dylke of No Rules Quilting. 

I will release the pattern the end of October, just in time for making a gift for that someone special.  Make it modern using low volume prints for the background or make it traditional using some of your older stash.  Stay tuned for the details on where you can purchase my pattern at your local quilt shop.

I am excited to be teaching the Holly Toppers square table runner November 21, 2015 at the Threaducation Centre here in Calgary.  www.threaducationcentre.com/#!machine/ctzx

If you need that perfect Christmas gift, don't hesitate to join me for this full day class.  


No comments:

Post a Comment