Friday 3 June 2016

Celebration of Quilts - our Entries into Heritage Park May 28 & 29, 2016


My Rail in a Rail
What a celebration! I spent 1 1/2 days surrounded by wonderful quilts.  In the morning Armiel, my pattern tester extraordinaire, and I volunteered at the Calgary Modern Quilt Guild booth, lunched with my parents and Social Stitchers guild and then a bit of touring around in the afternoon.

Couldn't temper the excitement and we were the first ones through the gates again on Sunday.  

I was really proud to have a Social Stitchers Group display of my Strip and Flip Pattern.  As an added surprise was two more Strip and Flip quilts as well!  It is amazing to see how different one pattern can be.  Lets take a look.

My Rail in a Rail

Social Stitchers' - Cityscapes, Almost Amish and a Traditional Blend

Social Stitchers' - Cozy Cabin, Orange Makes Me Smile and Spring Has Sprung
 Barb from one of my classes - Scrappy Stitch and Flip
Mary, one of my long armer's - Read All Over

1 comment: