Sunday 5 June 2016

Saturday's with Susan - Come Join me June 25th at Addie's

"Just the Essentials" Bag

Come join me at Addie's Creative Fabrics in Cochrane on June 25th from 11 to 12:15 pm for some tips and tricks for working with zippers and for the demo of this great little bag.  Just for attending this free demo, you will receive a complementary pattern for this bag.   

I have called it "Just the Essentials" as the bag will hold your phone, a credit card and some cash secure in the zipper pocket and your keys will be safe on the hidden inside key ring.  With two quilted pockets on the front and reverse of the bag, you will have room for all your essentials for Stampeding here in Calgary.  

Zippers, zippers zippers.  They really don't have to be that scary.  On Saturday I will demo a couple of tricks to getting you on your way to be a real pro!  

Again, the demo is free, so take that quick 15 minute trip from the city and join me at Addie's.  I look forward to seeing you.


No comments:

Post a Comment