Tuesday 29 April 2014

Following through - Completed Take Four Placemats


Completed 1 Old Project - Take Four Placemats

Yeh!  I often wonder what motivates a person to procrastinate completing a project.  The satisfaction of completing an old project is wonderful!  The sense of accomplishment makes me wonder why I didn't dive in and just get it done!  

Note to self, "Just do it!".  

"Take Four" is a wonderful fat quarter friendly placemat pattern.  The pattern is from www.quiltwoman.com .  I have seen it in brights and traditional quilting fabrics.  My guild has embraced this pattern and have made several sets of four placemats.  It has almost been like Rabbits, if you know what I mean.

I had completed four placemats, but alas with the welcome addition of my sons' girlfriends at the dinner table I had to make more.  So, this is the second set of four for my family.  

A little about me.  I am from a family of four, my sister and my parents.  For years the females at the table dominated the scene.  It is miracle my father survived.  As Karma would have it, I am the proud Mom to two sons aged 23 and 19.  One with a serious girlfriend that I adore and the other son reminding me daily that when it becomes serious I will be introduced!  I think there is a message there.  

So,.. with a completed project in hand I can move on to a new project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment