Saturday 2 January 2016

Down to the last scrap





What to do with all the leftover "Holly Topper" scraps? I am always short of place mats.  So, this year I am going to make 14" x 18" place mats with the leftover blocks/pieces of blocks from my projects.  Bind and back them with the same fabric and I will have a matched set of sorts.  Let's see how long it takes my family to find their favourite one and then the jockeying for "their" mat will begin.  

I had a bit of fun adding in the 3" house block from the Quiltmaker Bitty Blocks series from 2015.  This block is addictive.  You can find the 12 months of Bitty Blocks on their website.  These are yet another great leader and ender project to have beside your machine.  I am rather addicted to these small blocks and have only made 2, so far!  Quiltmaker Bitty Blocks  How many will you make this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment