Friday 1 January 2016

Spring is Around the Corner - the beginning of a New Year!


I have been "holed up" in my studio for the last few nights now.  Yes, even last night for a couple of hours.  I can't help but think that spring is around the corner when I am working with such spring themed fabrics.  That is, until I peek my head out the window to a foot of snow on the ground.  Here is a view of "Holly Toppers Gone Spring".  This is a sample for a class I am teaching.  The colours just make me smile.

This morning is the start of a New Year.  I have so much to be thankful for - family, dear friends, health and overwhelming inspiration around me to continue sketching and taking these designs to finished projects.  So here is to seeing the inspiration around us this year!


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Susan! That piece definitely puts a 'Spring' in one's step! ;-)

    ReplyDelete