Sunday 24 January 2016

Pictures in the Snow

What happens when you didn't complete a quilt before the snow arrived?

You are out tromping around in your boots, dragging your quilts in the fresh snow, putting plastic bags on your camera tripod legs and praying it doesn't start snowing again before you get your photos.   Thankfully it was delightfully warm, I didn't even need to have my mitts on.

So, what do you think my friends in Phoenix area will think when there is snow on the cover of my new pattern?  Those crazy Canadians!

My new pattern"Rail in a Rail" is in the final edits.  There is a 42 inch square baby quilt and a 72" square lap quilt for two!  A quilt that fits only one person is of little use in my household.  Here is a peek at the colours in the baby quilt



I will release my pattern in February 2016.  The final edits always take longer than I would think.  Stay tuned,.....

1 comment:

  1. Don't Americans think we live in igloos up here? They would be surprised if there was no snow! :) Nice quilt!

    ReplyDelete