Monday 1 February 2016

Tools of Choice....

Given a choice, I would always choose my sketch book and crayons over our Windows computer.  But alas, computers are a necessary device.


Tonight I set out to install drivers for our new printer on our Windows machine.   At the onset I said to Bruce, it was a three hour job which I didn't have time for this past weekend.  

I had a very productive weekend in my studio!  

Truth be known, I really didn't want to work on the printer this weekend.

thought I was done the dreaded job.   But, my test print came out on the old printer. I'm not sure how that happened as the computer wasn't recognizing the old printer earlier today.  It was like the old printer wasn't going down without a fight.    I just sat and laughed.  How was this possible?  Three hours later, two of which on the phone with Norton,... I'm done.  Perhaps I jinxed myself my telling Bruce that installing the drivers was a three hour job.

So, the fruits of my labor this evening was a successful print of a one page email for Bruce.  No sewing, no sketching, no fun!  

Tomorrow I will have a chance to switch up my tools for the fun ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment